Electric Machine Lab
- Measurement of speed of a D.C series motor as a function of load torque
- Study of characteristics of D.C Shunt motor
- Study the characteristics of separately excited D.C generator
- Study of the performance of three-phase squirrel cage induction motor. Determination of iron-loss, Princeton & wind age losses
- Study of equivalent circuit of three-phase induction motor by no load test and blocked rotor test
- Polarity test of single-phase transformer and study of the different connection of three-phase transformer
- Study of equivalent circuit of a single-phase transformer
Looking for something but coudn't find it?
Please take our 1-minute survey and let us know your feedback.