- The Study Materials that are available on MyClgNotes are mostly aggregated from different websites that are available on the internet for free. Do whatever you want at your own responsibility.
- Proper credit of the content owner has been given on the pdf files that are hosted by us. Drop us email if you want it to be removed from here.
- If you have found any broken link, please feel free to report us at [email protected].
- Copyright: “Copyright” literally means the right to copy but has come to mean that body of exclusive rights granted by law to copyright owners for protection of their work. Copyright protection does not extend to any idea, procedure, process, system, title, principle, or discovery. Similarly, names, titles, short phrases, slogans, familiar symbols, mere variations of typographic ornamentation, lettering, coloring, and listings of contents or ingredients are not subject to copyright. (source)
- Copyright Infringement: Copyright Infringement occurs when a copyrighted work is reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of the copyright owner. (source)
We hope that you will join us to help us grow this community for a change in the education system.
Please email us at [email protected] for any takedown request.